I’m here today with a quick little post to tell you all about a new beauty venture I just recently heard of which I think you’re all going to LOVE!
Shop BXB is a brand new online shop which features over 800 of you favourite brands (Benefit, Nars, Origins, YSL, Estee Lauder etc..) and allows all beauty lovers worldwide to access over 35,000 products at the lowest prices. What’s even better, they also offer FREE worldwide delivery.
Since ShopBXB is launching today the 2nd of November, they are hosting a huge sale with 75% off all your favourite cult beauty brands, for 48 hours only! The lovely ladies from ShopBXB approached me and asked if I’d like to take a look around before the site launched and as soon as I saw what was on offer, I was hooked! So I decided to share with you a few of my favourites, so you can get a sneak peak of what was on offer.
My ShopBXB Wishlist:
- Clinique ‘Take the Day Off’ Makeup Remover – €22.00
- First Aid Beauty ‘5 in 1 Restore Cream’ – €28.00
- Giorgio Armani ‘Eyes to Kill’ Waterproof Mascara – €29.00
- Giorgio Armani ‘Rouge Ecstasy’ Lipstick #401 – €29.00
- Laura Mercier ‘Ambre Vanille’ Honey Bath – €39.00
- Perricone MD ‘Blue Plasma’ – €85.00 (A girl can dream, right?)
- Laura Mercier ‘Mineral Finishing Powder’ – €34.00
- NARS Illuminator in ‘Orgasm’ – €23.00
- NARS LipGloss in ‘Orgasm’ – €19.00
- NARS Satin Lip Pencil in ‘Yu’ – €18.00
- Ole Henrikson African Red Tea Exfoliating Lip Salvation – €14.00
- TheBalm ‘Bahama Mama’ Bronzer – €14.00
- TheBalm ‘How Bout Them Apples’ Cheek and Lip Palette – €27.00
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Rouge Pur Couture’ in #58 Mauve Nihiliste – €27.00
As you can see, they have a great range of products and at such fantastic prices it’s going to be hard to resist!
Don’t forget to check out their sale TODAY and TOMORROW, as they have a whopping 75% off plus free delivery!
Let me know if you manage to grab a bargain!
Until next time,