The gorgeous Kayleigh nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Awards, which was so kind! So thanks to Kayleigh, I’m writing this post today.
- State who nominated you
- Answer questions given
- Tell us 7 random facts
- Nominate 10 beauty or fashion bloggers
- Make up 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Well, here we go!
1. What is your favourite skincare product?
It has to be moisturiser! I don’t think I could live without it. I love my Clinique Moisture Surge, especially during Winter!
2. Favourite Youtube Channel?
This is something that changes monthly! Latest obsession is Jaclyn Hill, The Vanity Chair and of course Zoella and her vlogging!
3. Favourite Sweet?
Does chocolate count? I’m just going to pretend it does. I will never get tired of Milky Bars, White chocolate is just mmm. I’m not really a ‘sweets’ type of person.
4. Dream Holiday Destination?
Hmm, thats hard – there’s so many places I really want to visit. But I think Bora Bora is definitely on the list! Probably after seeing KUWTK holiday there – it just looks so beautiful.5. Your Hobby?
Apart from this? haha. I love blogging of course and collecting ridiculous amounts of makeup which I probably don’t need (sssh!) I used to love dance and musical theatre when I was well enough to do it. Now I love decorating cakes – it’s like being a kid playing with play-dough!
However, there’s nothing better than shopping in candyland a.k.a Sephora! I wish we had one in Ireland so badly, or even if there was one in the UK I think I could deal with that. Oh well…
6. Favourite Piece of Makeup?
This is another thing which changes constantly, but I suppose a staple of mine for the last year has to be my Nars Sheer Glow. I use this literally everyday, it just gives such a beautiful courage.
7. Give me a Beauty Tip
The best beauty tip anyone can be given is to be themselves and appreciate their own beauty as it’s true that it’s what on the inside that counts. You can have all the beauty products in the world, but if you don’t allow your heart and soul to be happy then it’s useless. Beauty is soul, makeup is art.
8. 3 Makeup Products in your Purse right now?
Rimmel exaggerate liner, MAC Syrup lipstick and MAC mineralised skin finish powder in medium I think. I know this without even looking, these products are constantly with me wherever I go!
9. Sweet or Savoury?
Sweet! Definitely sweet.
10. Favourite Drugstore Brands?
Ohhh there’s so many! I love certain products from Rimmel, Maybelline and L’Oreal of course but I think Soap and Glory also has to be up there in the running – it’s just such an amazing brand which products high quality products at affordable prices. I don’t think there’s been anything I’ve ever bought from S&G that I haven’t liked or wanted to bring back. If I had to guess, I’d say they feature in nearly ALL of my favourites or beauty posts haha!
7 Random Facts about ME:
- I own a dog, called Lily and she is super cute.
- I love baking cakes and decorating them, but hate the taste of icing!
- I sing along to pretty much every song on the radio, even if I don’t know the words – they are made up half the time!
- I love nail varnishes and collecting them – but I hardly ever wear them!
- I love hugs
- I have one brother and one sister, both older – I think I’ll always be the baby of the family.
- I’m not a language person – I learned Irish for 14 years and I still can’t hold a conversation..I was also taught French for 8 years but I seem to have forgotten most of it *hangs head in shame* haha
My 10 Nominees:
- With All My Affection
- All Things Girly, by Shannagh
- Tania’s Beauty Diary
Ten Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- What is the one beauty product you wish you had in your collection?
- Name your top 5 lip products!
- Falsies or natural lashes? Why?
- List 3 things in your handbag right now
- What is your go-to perfume?
- What’s your most and least favourite thing about putting on makeup?
- Favourite Drugstore and High End brand?
- If there was a fire bla bla bla… you could only save 2 things from your beauty collection, what would they be?
- If you could go back in time to when you first started your blog, what advice would you give yourself?
Thanks again Kayleigh for the nomination, I had SO much fun writing this! Everyone go check the nominated blogs, they’re all awesome!