Hello my beauties!
A few people have asked me about the products I mentioned in one of my last posts to show so I thought I would share the makeup look I’ve been relying on for the last few weeks! I know summer is over but we might as well make the most of it. There’s nothing worse than the feeling of heavy makeup when it’s warm out so I tend to opt for a light, dewy base with a natural eye and sometimes a pop of colour on the lip to mix things up!
I always start off by prepping my skin with a cleanser, toner and moisturiser and at the moment I’m trying out the Clinique 3-step system and love the way it is making my skin feel. I then use a finger to gently dab on a bit of Origin’s Eye Doctor cream to my under-eye area and apply some of my Burt’s Bees lipbalm so my lips are nice are moisturised (I’m loving their blueberry and dark chocolate balm right now!). Once this is all done, I can move onto my makeup! I’ve listed all of the products which I have used below! I have been using my new Blank Canvas brushes to apply my makeup, which I just wrote a post about last week if you want to check out here // Blank Canvas Brushes Review//
-Smashbox PhotoFinish Primer Water
– NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade ‘Ceylan’
– Maybelline Anti-Age Eye Rewind Concealer in ‘Nude’
– Collection ‘Lasting Perfection’ Concealer in ‘1’
– Soap & Glory ‘Kick Ass’ Powder (This stuff is AMAZING!)
– Benefit ‘Hoola’ Powder
– Milani Blush in ‘Rose D’Oro’
– Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray to set everything in place
– Tarte Cosmetics Brow Mousse in Medium Brown
– Maybelline Brow Drama to set
– NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Milk’ as a base
– Buxom ‘Star Treatment’ & ‘Style Icon’ in crease with ‘Haute Couture’ to darken the outer V and under eye area. Also ‘Mix & Mingle under my brow bone. (See pictures here)
– MAC’s ‘Arena’ all over lid.
– Soap & Glory ‘Supercat’ Eyeliner
– Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara layered with Buxom Mascara on top.
– Rimmel ‘Exaggerate’ Liner in ‘East End Snob’
– MAC Creme Cup
And that’s it!
I hope you enjoyed, I don’t often do posts like this but let me know what you think or if you’d like to see more of these kind of posts on my blog 🙂
Have a great week,