Beverly, over at @Beverbeee really intrigued me with her ‘Four Things’ post and I decided to do one myself. What I love about blogging is getting to know so many different people and especially through posts like this.
So without further ado, here we go!
Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Dunboyne, Co. Meath
..I’ve literally only lived in one place! (What a great way to start off this tag!)
Four Places I’ve Had a Job:
1. Cake Decorating Company
2. Cafe/Tea Shop
3. Dance/Musical Theatre Teacher
4. Bar Waitress
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
1. Sushi- EW!
2. Chillis, Jalopenos, Spicy Doritos..you get the idea!
3. Chocolate Icecream/Chocolate Cake
4. Most fish, apart from salmon!
Four of my Favourite Foods:
1. Apple Tart/Crumble/Sponge!!! – If you bring me one of these, you usually become one of my favourite people!
2. White Chocolate
3. Strawberries! (Especially when covered in chocolate, mmm..)
4. A typical Irish chinese takeaway – chicken balls, chips and curry sauce!
Four Films I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. All of the Harry Potter movies!
2. The Princess Diaries 1&2
3. Legally Blonde 1& 2
4. Miss Congeniality 1 & 2
I know, how sad haha! But no matter how old these films are, they are just your perfect movie night-in films!
Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Pretty Little Liars!
2. Greys Anatomy
3. Criminal Minds
4…. Dance Moms *hides face*
Four Things I Can’t Live Without:
1. My iPhone 6
2. My Family
3. Food – I get haaangry.
4. Sunglasses – rain, hail or shine, I’ve more than likely got sunglasses with me ’cause nobody got time for tired, puffy eyes!
Four Places I’ve Visited:
2. Florida, USA
3. The Bahamas
4. Gran Canaria
Four Pet Peeves
1. Narcissistic people thinking they’re better than everyone else.
2. People who think they are constantly right.
3. When things are messy and unorganised
4. .. When my internet keeps buffering.
Four Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Artistic Gymnastics!
2. Work in Sephora, I mean, could you have a more amazing job?!
3. Change to a paleo or vegan diet – I just love the idea of filling my body with natural and organic foods.
4. be healthy for once!
Four Subjects I Studied at School:
2. Home Economics
Four Things Near Me Right Now:
1. My iPhone, obviously!
2. A packet of white chocolate chips!
3. My Photo Scrapbook
4. My onesie, and its tempting me soo badly to get back into it!
Four Things I’m Looking Forward to This Year:
1. My 21st Birthday! It’s not until October, but I’m looking forward to organising it etc.
2. Hopefully going back to college and starting 2nd year psych!
3. Going to Glasgow in October to watch the 2015 World Gymnastics Championships!
4. I’m pretty sure this should be on everyones list, but just incase – CHRISTMAS! It’s pretty much the best time of the year.
So that’s it! I hope you all feel like you know me a little bit better now. I actually really enjoyed writing this, so if anyone else wants to do it, then feel free to steal it!
Have a lovely day,