Well hello my lovelies,
First of all, I hope you had a lovely Christmas full of laughter, fun and mischief! I know I did, my body is definitely paying for it now – especially since I’m straight into exam season which means plenty of late nights and stressful days!
But since it is the season of “new year, new me’s” , I thought I’d do a quick little post about what I’m hoping to do this year. Usually I don’t like new years resolutions, because let’s face it – they often only about 3 weeks! So instead, I want to think about what I’m hoping to achieve this year; basically the little things to work towards living a healthier, happier live! 🙂
So here goes, my top 5 plans:
1. Blogging: Be a bit more consistent with this blog; as much as I love it and love updating you guys, I’ve been finding it hard adjusting into college and keeping up on here too over the last few months. BUT I’m determined for that to change and to try get into a regular pattern of posting at least once a week again!
2. Photography: I miss going out to random places with my camera and just taking a few shots just for the enjoyment, I really want to learn how to use it a bit better too so the plan for the new year is practice, practice, practice!
3. Health and Fitness: Get back into a regular fitness routine again! I used to work out the whole time and really enjoyed it, but I’ve been seriously slacking lately and can’t wait to get back into it.
4. Relax: I definitely want to organise my time better between college and ‘me’ time so I can have a bit more relaxing time instead of constantly working from one thing to the next! Also, I want to make time to read more again – I used to be such a bookworm and I’ve completely gone out of touch now – kinda sad!
5. Life: Appreciate all the good things in life a bit more ❤
6. .. continue spending more money than I should on makeup!
(Okay, I know I said 5 but lets face it – who can say no to more makeup?! It’s going to happen, so I may as well admit it! haha.
What are your resolutions or have you decided to make any? Let me know! In the meantime, shoot me up with some blog suggestions to add to my list!